Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm Here!


Okay... believe it or not, this is the third time I've tried to post this blog. We have a very weak internet connection here at the Sandman and I haven't had a chance to go to Whataburger where the wireless is free and fast! Yes, I have to go to Whataburger if I want to get on the internet. I promise at some point this weekend I will post a blog explaining everything... but... the good news is I'm here, I'm safe, and I know my disciples! YAY! Their names are Lauren Ramsey (from Berry), Grace Brannon (from Berry), and Lindsey Walker (from West Georgia)! I haven't met Lindsey yet. She isn't getting here until Tuesday! Everything is amazing here! God is so good! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Anna Lee! I am glad your there safe! I will miss you!!

Lisa said...

I hope you have a great summer.

Lisa